Volunteers Make All the Difference!
It takes time and talent to build a strong VOICE for Family Child Care in GA.
Thank you for your interest in volunteering with Professional Family Child Care Alliance of GA.
We need YOU! Join us and help PFCCA of GA accomplish even more.
Become a member! Run for office in the upcoming January. Join a committee! Share your expertise and become part of the PFCCA of GA team!
The work our organization accomplishes would not be possible without the generous contributions of our volunteers. We offer a variety of ways that you can help providers, children and parents. Volunteers are always needed to help with committees, fundraising, education, special events, and many other areas.
The reasons given for volunteer service include:
- A chance to make a difference
- A chance to use – or develop – a skill or talent
- To develop professional experience and contacts
- An avenue to a more balanced life
- An opportunity to give something back
- An opportunity to meet new people
- An opportunity for personal growth and self-esteem
Whatever your reason, we can help you accomplish that.
Volunteers are every nonprofit’s dream. We believe in our organization and what it stands for, give 100% and of course, we’re doing it for free. All this makes our contribution invaluable, but we need you too.
Join us and help PFCCA of GA accomplish even more.